I Enrollment Plan
Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology enrollment plan of ASEAN Scholarship:
1. Full undergraduate scholarship: 1 person.
2. Partial undergraduate scholarship: 1 person.
II Criteria and Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens from ASEAN member countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia.
2. Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
3. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of our university.
4. Applicants must have a good academic record.
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
III Conditions of Scholarship
1. Full Scholarship
(1) A fee waiver of tuition, registration and basic textbooks.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student's own expense.
(2) Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10,000 per year.
(3) A living allowance of CNY1,500 per month.
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
(4) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
2. Partial Scholarship: CNY 30,000, which could be used to pay tuition, dormitory fees, accommodation fees, insurance, and the balance will be used for a living allowance; Duration: One academic year.
IV Application Procedures
1. Log on to the "Study in Jiangsu" website (http://www.studyinjiangsu.org).
2. Register an individual account.
3. Click Educational Cooperation and Exchange with Southeast Asian Nations on the left side of the page http://www.studyinjiangsu.org，and choose Jasmine Jiangsu ASEAN Scholarship.
4. Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents.
5. Print the Application Form, sign it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The application deadline is April 13,2017
Ms. Wang Yang (Summer)